Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 5, 2010

Nomad - farewell

Hi all,

Today is considered my last day @ Y! Viet Nam. Tomorrow I’ll fly to Ha Noi a couple of days for Mail Campaign’s task, then come back on 31th for packing stuff and leave due to the expiry of my contract. Before my company mail account’s terminated then, I wanna say goodbye to all of you.

Working at Yahoo! is one of my sweetest experiences up to now. Wonderful managers, wonderful colleagues, wonderful job! Thank you all for your help and support during the time I’ve been working here. Pls feel free to contact me at thienngan.nguyen@gmail.com or +84 098...whenever you feel like, for either chance or just chat. J

Once again, thank you for the unforgettable memories I’ve had during working at Yahoo! I’m proud to be Yahoo!

Hugs!

Nomad

Replies - giữ ở đây vì email công ty sẽ bị terminated

From Alan: Thank you Nomad for all the support you've provided the teams at Yahoo. You will be missed. Take good care of yourself on your trip!

From Van Hanh: Hi Nomad,

Wish you all the best and do keep in touch.

You’ll be missed by me and everyone in Yahoo.

Btw, thanks for your nice Xmas present last year. It’s so kind of you.

From Phuong - sale: Thank you for being a part of the team and best luck to your career path!

From Hang: U’ll be missed :)

From Lynette: :(

From chị Huyen: Good luck to Nomad.

There is ice cream in pantry in 30min. My treat. Will keep some for our sister Ms. Hanh when she back.

Cheers

From Thuy: Em gái, giờ chị mới có time say goodbye em nè. Dù đi đâu cũng nhớ giữ gìn sức khỏe nghen. Lúc nào rảnh nhớ ghé thăm mọi người là vui rùi. Hugs you muakkk muakkk

From Nadine: Nomad, You have been a great part of the 360 Plus team. Thank you for all of your contributions. Have fun on your journey and best of luck!!